Thursday, September 6, 2007

Law School Compliment

Adam would be so embarrassed if he knew I was posting this, but I just wanted to tell everyone how well he is doing in law school. I'm so proud of him. Law professors don't give compliments often, but he got a really nice one from one of his the other day. He was called on in class and the teacher grilled him for like 15 minutes about a case they were studying. When he was finished, the professor said, "Great job! You didn't even look at your notes once while we were talking. I really like your style." I was so proud of him!

His professor, by the way, is Jonathan Turley, a Constitutional Law expert who appears on the MSNBC all the time. Here's a clip:

His school is known for their stellar faculty. Adam says that all of his professors are funny and really know their stuff. He's so lucky!

10 comments:

Adam said...

You're sneaky! What you left out is that he seems to compliment everyone like that. Maybe we're just all really sharp law students?

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just feels bad because you are probably one of the only Mexicans in class.

katie said...

Way to go buddy! I am proud of you and I am sure your "Uncle Judge" is too! Keep up the good work!

Silus Grok said...

Way to go, Adam!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you inherited my smart genes!!! p.s. Andrea I will make a copy of our family picture C.D. and mail it to you!! Love you both!! Mom

michellep said...

Way to go Adam! That's great you're doing so well! It must be that awesome philosophy background you have :)

AllisonK said...

Very cool! Good job Adam!

Danielle said...

That is awesome :) You guys sound like your loving it out there and everything is going great!!

Emily Blais said...

I can seriously appreciate. Thats a GREAT complement. I know those complements are hard to come by!! You gotta love that socratic method! It sounds like you guys are doing so great back there.

Paul Doxey said...

Hey Adam - you're awesome! And I don't believe that he compliments everyone in the class that way. Knock off that modesty... I'm actually really scared by what your professor said. Sure doesn't sound like a good move to me. We love you guys. By the way, this is Janet talking, not Paul. Wish I could make that clear when I'm the blogger.