Sunday, May 25, 2008

Utah

We are in Utah visiting family for the long weekend. The main reason we came is for Adam's brother's wedding (which was last night). It's been so nice to relax and be with everyone we love. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, and it's made us even more determined to move back to Utah when law school is over. We miss it here!

We've taken a ton of pictures but can't post any yet because we forgot our cord for the computer. I'll post a bunch when we get home.

2 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Yay for UTAH! Miss you guys.

Laurel said...

Oh! Dang! I didn't know you were here! I'm sure with a wedding, things were crazy. Cute pictures! We'll be out there next week! My brother's office is pretty close to where I think you live so maybe we could meet up with you the day we go see his new office! I'll call you.