Andrea, this is your father trying to figure out where I went wrong. While you were growing up in my house, didn't I tell you at least a thousand times that raisins are natures candy? Why would you purposefully discard perfectly good raisins? If fact, they are the best part of trail mix.
That's hilarious!!! I just bought a bag of trail mix at Costco yesterday! The only difference is that we picked out all of the pecans! Too bad we don't live close by, we could just swap you the pecans for the raisins!
7 comments:
Andrea, this is your father trying to figure out where I went wrong. While you were growing up in my house, didn't I tell you at least a thousand times that raisins are natures candy? Why would you purposefully discard perfectly good raisins? If fact, they are the best part of trail mix.
That is so funny! Why not just buy a big bag of mixed nuts, and some M&Ms?? Personally I like how the trail mix tastes all together.
Your so funny! I do have to agree though. Raisins are nasty.
That's hilarious!!! I just bought a bag of trail mix at Costco yesterday! The only difference is that we picked out all of the pecans! Too bad we don't live close by, we could just swap you the pecans for the raisins!
Hilarious. I can't believe you go through the whole bag at once. Glad it's worth it!
Okay, so this totally made me smile. Do you still have the raisins? I could use them for nursery...
So I've forgotten when we said we were going to get together... call me or shoot me an e-mail to remind me what we decided!
I am so glad you are not a fussy eater like Adam!!! Love you Jane
Post a Comment