Jan 15: 13 weeks pregnant (a day late!)
Jan 16: I am trying to read the Book of Mormon along with tens of thousands of other Mormons this year through @bom365 on Instagram. My friend Ben Prince from my ward growing up started it. He posts the reading assignment every morning on Instagram and I try to follow along. A lot of the time I'm behind, but I am determined to catch up!
Jan 17: Adam had another hearing for the Brown case. They discussed whether the Brown's were entitled to damages and whether Professor Turley was entitled to attorney's fees. They were on the news!
Jan 18: Lauren had another bridal shower, this time at Taran's grandmother's house in Clinton. We played a game where we had to create a wedding dress for her made of toilet paper. The little girls were really into it.
Jan 19: My parents were in town for Lauren's shower and a few other wedding planning errands, but of course, my mom made time to play with the boys. She is seriously the best grandma ever! They adore her!
Jan 21: While I was taking my 14 week photo, the boys (who were still naked after their bath) wanted to get in on the action. Little stinkers! I secretly love it when they run around the house naked. I love seeing their squishy little bodies.



1 comment:
Andrea, you are so pretty! I hope I can be half as chic and cool-looking as you when I am pregnant!
Sorry, just had to get that out. :)
Post a Comment