WOW SOO DARLING!! LOVE HIM ALREADY!!! Fun fact... he is the exact same weight and length that owen was when he was born! GOOD GENES!!! I cant wait to hold him!! Great job Andrea! Welcome to motherhood! You will be a Pro! Congratulations Adam, cant wait to see you either!
What an adorable boy! He looks blondish. How absurd ... just like Jared's kids. They all follow the blond parent instead of the darker one. That's not how I thought genetics works! I thought darker trumped blond. Ha! So much for preconceived ideas.
Gorgeous baby! You need to keep taking pictures like your weekly pregnancy pictures only now he can curl up on the outside. It'll be fun to see how he continues to grow.
Hope both mama and baby are healthy and continue to heal from the whole birthing process!
Are. you. kidding. me?!?!?!?!?! He is SOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!! HIS HAIR!!! OMIGOSH!!!!!!! I think he looks so much like Adam. Wow, congrats...I can't wait to hear more details!
20 comments:
Congratulations!!
WOW SOO DARLING!! LOVE HIM ALREADY!!! Fun fact... he is the exact same weight and length that owen was when he was born! GOOD GENES!!! I cant wait to hold him!! Great job Andrea! Welcome to motherhood! You will be a Pro! Congratulations Adam, cant wait to see you either!
oh my gosh. he's so beautiful!!! congrats! it's been so fun following you during your pregnancy. i am excited for your new little family. now rest up.
this pictures makes me cry every time i look at it. he is amazing.
How sweet! I love all of his hair! Good job you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS! HE'S SO PERFECT!
Oh, there he is! What an adorable baby.
What a cutie! He looks just like Adam. We vote for the name Merlin at our house. Congrats you two.
He is adorable! So sweet! I love his hair! Congratulations!!!!
I already love him so much! Great job Andi. I love all three of you. Now I just need a plane ticket...
He is so adorable! I love his hair! I can't wait to hear how it all went, and I hope your recovery goes well.
Congratulations!!!
What an adorable boy! He looks blondish. How absurd ... just like Jared's kids. They all follow the blond parent instead of the darker one. That's not how I thought genetics works! I thought darker trumped blond. Ha! So much for preconceived ideas.
Gorgeous baby! You need to keep taking pictures like your weekly pregnancy pictures only now he can curl up on the outside. It'll be fun to see how he continues to grow.
Hope both mama and baby are healthy and continue to heal from the whole birthing process!
I'm in LOVE! Halle weighed that much too... yay for big babies! He's adorable!!!!
Are. you. kidding. me?!?!?!?!?! He is SOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!! HIS HAIR!!! OMIGOSH!!!!!!! I think he looks so much like Adam. Wow, congrats...I can't wait to hear more details!
Adorable! Congrats on the new addition!
Congratulations! He looks a lot like his daddy in this picture!
he looks like his daddy. same cowlick, right?!? i am so excited for you guys. good work you two. nice big healthy eli! i love it.
Andi's hair and eyes, and Adam's nose and mouth. Ha! What a little studly ;)
he's absolutely perfect. thanks for letting me come visit. and please let me know if you need anything at all. love you guys!! xo
Post a Comment