Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Standing Up

When I went into Eli's nursery to get him up from his nap this afternoon, I was surprised to find him standing up in his crib. The little stinker figured out how to pull himself up! He was so chill about it, like, "Don't freak out mom. It's no big deal. I've practically been able to do this my whole life."


It looks like we'll be lowering his mattress tonight so he can't fall out!

3 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

How exciting! He's a big boy now!

Linds said...

It is so much fun to see our little ones testing things out. Van just figured out that if he stands on the crib bumper pad then he's taller . . . eek!

Your little man is so handsome

Scooter and Jessica said...

He's growing up so fast! It seems like he is figuring out how to do new things every single day!