After a year living in Oxford, England, my older sister Jessica and her husband Scooter moved back to the U.S.A. today. Our entire family met them at the airport in Las Vegas this afternoon. We made sure to embarrass them by flying American flags and holding homemade posters with funny British words and phrases. We are so happy to have them home! Well, I can't really say they're home because they're moving to Kansas City on Tuesday morning for Scooter to start an MD/PhD program at the University of Kansas. But it will be good to have them here for the next day and a half, anyway.
We realized that we should take a family picture because this will be the only day we will all be together for the rest of the year! This was the best we could do in the backyard before Adam had to drive back to Salt Lake so that he could work tomorrow.
It was better than this one.
Or this one.
And of course we had to get a couples picture too!I love my family!
3 comments:
Haha! I love your signs for the airport you big nerds ;) Also, my favorite group photo is the one in the middle with Adam's eyes closed and Lauren's head really tilted.
We are about 2 hours from Kansas City. (Manhattan, KS) Kansas City is way fun-lots to do.
Oh! I can't believe it's already been a year. It seems like their time in Europe went by fast!
I LOVE your family!!
Post a Comment